11.07.2006

Elect this.

Another Tuesday after the first Monday of November on an even-numbered year is upon us, and as such there's one of those elections. Though, if you've watched TV or listened to the radio over the past 2 months or so, you likely already knew that.

Since most everybody but political junkies finds the post-poll time television lineup boring as hell, a drink out with friends is a popular way to pass the time on these nights. Should you find yourself in such a state tonight, I suggest Peabody's Ale House, which is hosting the recently-returned to this country (good timing?) D-Ron on turntables. No matter your place on the political spectrum, you'll find yourself welcome here, just so long as you remembered to vote for the Democrats. (Disclaimer: The previous statement may have nothing to do with reality.)

There is some kind of "What's more American than meat?" theme also to the night, no idea if that has anything to do with the anti-gay marriage amendment. Let's say it does, though I'm going to leave exactly how up to your imagination. Ugh, you're sick.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger BlackAndy said...

I'm lucky to have such friends who correct me without even making fun of me. I'm assuming at least one of them is back in the country from parts abroad, unless I misunderstood that conversation I was eavesdropping on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home